Some Facts & Figures
• ATM customers spend an average of 20% to 25% more than non-ATM
• Retail ATM’s that dispense $20 bills increase store sales by over 8%.
• 40% of ATM users go to the ATM machine an average of 10 times per
• ATM users are “habit”-driven, using the same ATM repeatedly.
• There are no charge backs or credit risks with an ATM.
• ATM customers prefer the convenience of a retail store to a bank.
• Placement of an ATM machine is the second most requested service
for retail stores.
Benefits of ATMs in Retail Locations
• Added source of revenue: ATMs provide an additional source of
• Increase sales and customer traffic: ATMs can increase sales as
customers with cash in hand spend more.
• Cash retention: Up to 25% of the cash withdrawn from an ATM
is spent on the premises.
• Control bad debt: When a customer uses cash from an ATM it
cuts down charge backs, disputes and returned checks.
• Security: ATMs inside commercial establishments provide an
added level of security compared to those placed in outside
public places, better security attracts customers to the store.
• Reduced costs: By directing your customer to the ATM, you can
reduce credit card fees by increasing cash use.
• Improved image: By providing new and unique services for your
patrons, your image is improved. One reason people patronize a
business is value. An ATM adds value to the customer’s visit.
• Increase customers: Your customers will no longer need to stop
at a competitor’s establishment to get cash (and spend it there).
Products and Services
Cash Is King offers a variety of products and services to its
customers and partners, including:
• Terminal driving, switching, authorization and settlement
• Network registration, connectivity and compliance
• Bank Sponsorship
• Online transaction reporting
• Installation management
• 24-hr transaction monitoring
• First and Second Line Maintenance
• Help Desk Services
• Hardware Ownership
• Communication Provision and Management
• Program Management